I'm approaching my sixth blog anniversary and thought you'd enjoy what has proven to be my ten most popular recipes to date.
So ladies and gents, without further ado, I present...
My Top 10 Recipes....
1. Mouth-Watering Oven-Barbecued Beef Ribs and Barbecue Butter for Asparagus.
2. Carrot "Souffle"Casserole ~ Adapted From The Famed Piccadilly Southern Cafeteria.
3. A Very Tall, Buttery Pound Cake ~ Mother Taught Me How.
4. Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater Cupcakes with Favors For A Car-Themed Birthday Party.
5. How To Keep Berries Fresh Longer By Storing In Glass Jars.
6. Reese's Puffs-Rice Krispies Squares with Peanut-Butter-Chocolate Drizzle.
7. Dark Chocolate-Coated Matzos ~ One with Sea Salt and Crushed Shards of Burnt Caramel and One with Chopped Toasted Slivered Almonds.
8. Extreme Orange Cornish Hen/or Chicken Breasts with Toasted Pecans.
9. Crafty Chocolate-Coated Spoons.
10. Hearty Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables In The Slow Cooker.
Blogging offers a creative outlet, is never boring and a constant learning experience. I suppose that's why I love it so much (never mind the computer issues:). I've met many interesting people and made many friends in this virtual world.
I've attempted to share my recipes as if my daughter were standing beside me. I hope you've enjoyed them and look forward to sharing more.
Great idea and one I wouldn't mind coping as our sixth year is coming up in February! I would just like you and your readers to know that the berry trick in the jars is one of the most wonderful tricks I've ever used but of course you already knew. My blueberries stayed for weeks, really! Thanks Bonnie for all your great recipes! Sorry I took so long getting back on this one, Kenny is cracking the whip again as we are doing more flooring, yuk yuk. Congrats on your sixth year, just keep it up, we love ya.............Kenny and ReginaReplyDelete
Hi Regina, this is the first time I posted an anniversary issue...but, thought it was time. I'm so glad you had success with the berry trick...I love it too! You guys shouldn't be working so hard, though maybe that's what keeps you so young! Love ya too!!Delete