I'm approaching my sixth blog anniversary and thought you'd enjoy what has proven to be my ten most popular recipes to date.
So ladies and gents, without further ado, I present...
My Top 10 Recipes....
1. Mouth-Watering Oven-Barbecued Beef Ribs and Barbecue Butter for Asparagus.
2. Carrot "Souffle"Casserole ~ Adapted From The Famed Piccadilly Southern Cafeteria.
3. A Very Tall, Buttery Pound Cake ~ Mother Taught Me How.
4. Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater Cupcakes with Favors For A Car-Themed Birthday Party.
5. How To Keep Berries Fresh Longer By Storing In Glass Jars.
6. Reese's Puffs-Rice Krispies Squares with Peanut-Butter-Chocolate Drizzle.
7. Dark Chocolate-Coated Matzos ~ One with Sea Salt and Crushed Shards of Burnt Caramel and One with Chopped Toasted Slivered Almonds.
8. Extreme Orange Cornish Hen/or Chicken Breasts with Toasted Pecans.
9. Crafty Chocolate-Coated Spoons.
10. Hearty Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables In The Slow Cooker.
Blogging offers a creative outlet, is never boring and a constant learning experience. I suppose that's why I love it so much (never mind the computer issues:). I've met many interesting people and made many friends in this virtual world.
I've attempted to share my recipes as if my daughter were standing beside me. I hope you've enjoyed them and look forward to sharing more.