Here's my Red, White and Blue for you to enjoy this Memorial Day...
- Place your unwashed berries in a clean glass jar and tighten the lid. Store in the refrigerator (I use the vegetable bin). Depending upon the ripeness of your berries when you bring them home, you can enjoy them for about a week, plus:
- Strawberries will stay fresh about 1 to 2 weeks.
- Blueberries will remain fresh up to 4 weeks.
- Blackberries, a couple of weeks.
- Raspberries, about a week, plus. This is fantastic; as, otherwise, they notoriously don't last long!
Such A Simple Idea, and...
I certainly hope you try this super easy method to store your berries for a longer shelf life, as I know you'll love it as much as I do!
Enjoy a Very Berry Memorial Day and Summer!