When I first saw my daughter make this simple snack for my grandson, it looked so scrumptious, I just had to sneak a pinch. Hmmm, was I ever right...crunchy with gooey melted cheese...sooo good!
You're gonna love this simple, delectable crunchy and cheesy snack as much as my grandson and I do...especially since it's so quick and easy!
That Looks Sooo Good...I Just Gotta Have A Pinch!
- 1 c. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4. c. shredded cheese (I used Colby-Jack...Cheddar or Pepper Jack would be good)
- Non-stick baking spray
- Preheat oven to 400º. (A toaster oven is ideal for one serving or a small recipe.)
- Line baking sheet (or broiler pan) with foil and spray with the non-stick baking spray.
- Spread the hash browns in an even, solid layer (not too thick or thin).
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the hash browns and cook about 8 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and light brown and the potatoes look crispy.
- Serve hot...tear apart and devour!