One reader made this sauce and exclaimed that it was spectacular and that she had never had a better sauce...she said I deserved an award for it! I'm still blushing!
This Is Spectacular!
Makes approx. 1 cup of sauce
- 1/2 c. sour cream (I use reduced fat)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmann's light mayo)
- 3 TB lime juice
- 1 tsp. dry dill weed, or 1 TB cleaned and minced* fresh dill weed
- 1/16th tsp. (pinch) freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk all the ingredients together well, cover and refrigerate. (Best after in the fridge a few hours or overnight.)
- I use kitchen shears to finely cut the fresh dill weed.
A real family and friends' pleaser, I feel certain that you'll love this easy and versatile lime-dill seafood sauce as much as we do! Enjoy!